TakeThemAMeal is an online tool that the Chapel has adopted for coordinating the delivery of meals to members in need. If someone is ill, elderly, or otherwise in need, Chapel members will rally around these families to take them meals.
In the past, one person would coordinate (by phone or email) the scheduling of the meals. Now, our meal coordinators can use the handy TakeThemAMeal website to allow the meal providers to sign up for the most convenient day when they will provide a meal to those in need.
- Don’t take a meal if you or anyone in your household is sick.
- Wash your hands and counters thoroughly before preparing and delivering a meal.
- Arrange to drop the meal off on the recipient’s porch and call or send a quick text to say the meal is outside.
- During the meal delivery, don’t touch the door or family pet.
- Please take meals in disposable containers.
How To Get Started
- Click the Link Below
- Under “Find,” fill in recipient last name and password (Chapel – same for every recipient)
- Enter your name, email, what you plan to bring, etc. on the date you prefer and click sign up!
Note: You will receive an email thanks for signing up and an email reminder 2 days prior to your day selected. Should you need to cancel or change your dates, you easily click change/remove.